Stop Thief

Our three months in the tropics are nearly over, gone so fast. The full suitcases we hauled 5000 miles across the Pacific will be considerably lighter on the way home because the well-used 3T summer clothes barely cover their plump baby bellies and will be left behind. We’ll need a whole new (warmer!) 4T collection when we arrive home and from there (sniffle) my first step out of the baby section and into little kid clothes territory. Not for a year. I still have a year with three “toddlers.”

I’ve been obsessed with time lately and how it passes. What a trickster time is, the way he seems to hand me moment after moment of joy and love and life in slow, lazy procession until I pause to look back and I’m cut down by how far I’ve traveled. All the tiny incidents add up to the whole year that my oldest children were three and my youngest was one and my last baby was thought of and conceived. I want to yell at him for the subterfuge, but he’s handing me new moments so fast that I can’t take the time, I’ll miss something important. I’m dropping the present and it’s shattering on the floor, gem by gem as I gaze backwards. I refocus on the moment in my hands and it all slows down again, to that disconcerting, tricky lull.

I tell time I know his game, I’m onto him, but it’s inevitable that I’ll forget until I look back once more. It makes me mad. I wish he’d leave me alone, stop stealing my moments and let me have them for mine. Maybe I’ll keep them in a carved wooden box on my dresser, magpie-like, the way I kept little bits of life in high school, a note, a charm, a worn braided bracelet.

I want to keep the way Quinn walks, steady but unsteady, on his toes, his fat little belly proceeding him. I want to keep the way Garrett laughs, mouth wide open, head back, his round baby face lit from within. I want to keep the way Saige runs to me at preschool pickup, the way it feels when she wraps her little body around my middle and wraps her arms around my neck. I want to keep this baby’s first tiny kicks, barely felt today, miniature popcorn popping inside my uterus.

Determined to stop his constant theft of my moments, I set a trap for time. I know if I turn and pounce quickly enough I can catch the decrepit old man. I wait for a slow, easy moment, a little lull in time’s flow and I spin faster than the earth, outside of time, grasping with both hands.

Then I falter in disbelief, caught off guard that I actually hold him in my hands and that the arm I hold is strong and young. He is timeless, handsome and confident with twinkling eyes and a devilish smile. “You got me,” he raises his hands in mock surrender. “There’s not much time. When should we go?” He leans forward, feverishly eager, “what should we change?”

Go? Change? I don’t really understand, not yet, I want a glimpse, that’s all, to steal some moments back and save them forever to visit at will. But I have this chance and time is staring at me, waiting. I don’t want to blow it. “What if I’d taken the other job out of law school?” I blurt at him quickly. “Would I have loved it? Maybe stayed an attorney? Maybe I’d have a big career now?”
“Maybe,” he fixes me with his too willing gaze and holds out his hand, falsely casual.
“Wait.” I’m suspicious. “What about Matt? He might not move to Houston. Would we still get married before graduation? What if we wait to see and grow apart?”
Time rubs his hands gleefully. “Let’s see.”
“No,” I stop him. “Not then. Some other time.”
“What about your first baby,” he entices, leaning towards me. “The first one you lost. We could go back to when his heart beat inside you. You could feel him again, maybe we could change things. You could know him.”

I am momentarily breathless. In an instant, I know. Games. Consequences.

“But then I couldn’t have Garrett.”
“True,” says time, “true. It’s up to you.”
“Maybe something smaller,” I plead, “a moment to hold him as a newborn again.”

Time stifles a yawn and curls his lip. “Bor-ring. You’re wasting my time.” He snaps his carefully manicured fingers. “I know. We could revisit the time when you decided to adopt. You could make different choices. You could have a different little boy, he might stay with you. You could adopt two babies instead, or just your daughter. You could miss so much pain,” he tempts.

I picture it. A lot of grief avoided, but I am onto his tricks. “What happens to him?”
“Who?” he asks, all innocence.
“Our son. Does he get adopted? It’s a terrible life for the children that don’t find forever families. They have to leave the orphanage when they’re sixteen. Does he find a family that loves him?”
“I don’t know,” says time impatiently, “we have to see.”
“His family is so right for him, he’s happy. They never would have found him if we hadn’t adopted him, there’s no other way he ends up with them.”
“Yes I know,” time rolls his eyes, “that’s how it works.”

Take a deep breath, I tell myself, be smart, you can beat him at this game.

“My twins then. My other baby. That’s only two months back. A tiny change and they both live. They’ll still be inside of me right now. It doesn’t affect anyone but me.”
Time smiles slyly and stands up straighter. “Ready?”

I hesitate.

“What now?”
“I don’t know. I sort of believe, I mean, I like to think that his soul went to another baby. Another mother. Maybe she’d been waiting a long time.” He stares at me, uncomprehending, and I know it’s futile, but I try again. “I pretend sometimes that…the universe…thought, there is so much joy here, they can handle this pain, and so it gave the little spark to someone else.”

Time says nothing and I raise my voice angry and frustrated. “Is that how it works?”
He shrugs, “I don’t know.” His eyes narrow and he scans my face. “Is that how you believe it works?”
“I don’t know.”
“If it was, would you take it away?”
“No,” I whisper, “no, I couldn’t.”

He holds out his hand to me, palm up, fingers spread. “When do we go then?” My arms stay at my side and his arm slowly drops, his smile fades to a crestfallen look.

A tear slides down my cheek, but it is happiness, not grief that fills me. Or, maybe it is sadness, but it’s the good kind. Sadness because I’ve lived the way I want to live, most of the time, fully, optimistically, without hitting the brakes in caution, without wavering or ducking life to avoid potential pain.

“No,” I tell him, “steal what you will, I wouldn’t change a thing.”
He winces with disappointment. “Yes,” he murmurs as he fades away, “that’s how it almost always works.”

82 Responses to Stop Thief
  1. Pam
    January 21, 2009 | 12:51 pm

You werent supposed to make me cry this morning! this is so touching. So true. So hard to accept sometimes. Even though life is so incredibly hard… so incredibly fleeting… its ours. every moment… and when it comes down to it… we wouldn’t change a moment. (okay, maybe one or two);)

2. Anonymous
    January 21, 2009 | 1:38 pm

Stacy,

How do you do this to me all the time? Crying whenever I check this blog – and I’m not even the one who is pg! Your writing is stunning. If you’d stayed in law and not blogged for sanity, maybe you’d never have published a book on the joys, trials and tribuations of mothering (oh wait, you don’t know that yet, but in 8 more years, you’ll see!)
    ~Anne

3. SweetPeaSurry
    January 21, 2009 | 1:43 pm

I couldn’t even read this post today .. I was bizzy finding fifteen awesome peeps. YAY You’re one of them!

You’re so awesome you got an award from me … don’t hate me because i loff ya!!!

4. Holly
    January 21, 2009 | 1:50 pm

Dang it, you’ve got me crying this morning!

January 21, 2009 | 1:52 pm

You have such an amazing talent with putting ideas into beautiful words and explaining them perfectly. It’s so true that what happens in our lives ultimately leads us to where we are–and when where you are is filled with a beautiful family and a happy life, it’s pretty much impossible to truly want to change anything in the past.

6. Tracey
    January 21, 2009 | 1:57 pm

Lovely, hon. I enjoyed the play of the conversation between time as a person.

But don’t forget that you ARE stealing little moments. Every time you write it down, it’s there forEVER. Not quite the same as living it, but also not lost in from our consciousnesses.

Hugs.

7. Kate Coveny Hood
    January 21, 2009 | 2:35 pm

I love the way you wrote this. I qualify all of my “what ifs” with “but thens”. I used to like to think that everything happens for a reason, but now I just think that no matter what, things have a way of working out in the end. And we rarely do want to change them as new things happen in between.

8. andy
    January 21, 2009 | 2:46 pm

Fantastic…you weave a magical story every time I visit. I’ve said the same thing about changing the past, but we expressed it in totally different ways. It was cool to read your descriptive on it:)

9. PsychMamma
    January 21, 2009 | 3:35 pm

Beautiful. I’ve had a experienced a lot of “bad stuff” (including an abusive first marriage and a baby with a serious birth defect) but I wouldn’t change anything. I wouldn’t be who I am – I wouldn’t have learned the lessons I learned if things were changed. What doesn’t kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Thanks for another beautiful post that touched my heart.

10. Mary Moore
    January 21, 2009 | 3:38 pm

Absolutely wonderful post. Beautifully written. And so very true.

11. Heather
    January 21, 2009 | 3:43 pm

Really, really beautiful. And true about how I feel too.

12. Robin
    January 21, 2009 | 3:49 pm

And again you have left me gasping and breathless.

I sometimes think I’d like to change just one thing, one small thing, to have made it to the hospital on time and birthed Maya into the world in the calm, loving, gentle way I’d intended, instead of wondering with guilt whether her traumatic birth caused the challenges she faced and continues to face to this day, but then I stop, and I wonder. If things had been different, and life came more easily to her, would we still treasure each and ever small step forward that she makes, or would they simply be lost to the great march of time. Would my heart race and swell as much with each new accomplishment if she herself took them for granted and didn’t swell with pride, knowing the cost?

And I know then, despite the difficulty of the journey, it was worth the cost.

A wonderful post, and one I’ll be mulling over for a long time.

13. *Akilah Sakai*
    January 21, 2009 | 3:54 pm

So wonderful the way you tell a story and I can clearly “see” it. Made me remember how little I use my camcorder to preserve each and every childhood moment.

14. Ashley @ mrs007.com
    January 21, 2009 | 3:58 pm

“I’m dropping the present and it’s shattering on the floor, gem by gem as I gaze backwards. I refocus on the moment in my hands and it all slows down again, to that disconcerting, tricky lull.”

Wow! The way you turn your words into images is truly amazing. It’s very familiar to me. Like I have had the same thoughts but you write them so well. Beautifully.

And your conversation with time is just brilliant. And so true.

15. Sarah
    January 21, 2009 | 4:03 pm

That was really beautiful, as usual, so true. I like to think that we do get to store those little moments, the precious little moments…we store them in our heart and our mind. One of the greatest treasures in life is our memories…I too wish time would just slow down.

16. Keely
    January 21, 2009 | 4:06 pm

Gorgeous. And totally sums up why I write the one blog – to keep those little moments close.

17. Sandra & Steve
    January 21, 2009 | 4:23 pm

Anais Nin wrote “We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection.” You not only capture the moments, you offer insight into life, evoking a deep response in your readers. I’m a prolific reader, rarely do I get the chance to thank an author for the words that moved me. Thank you.

18. Sandra & Steve
    January 21, 2009 | 4:23 pm

19. Mom24
    January 21, 2009 | 4:27 pm

I think this is the best post you’ve ever written. I go back and play the what if game sometimes, but each change is too scary to contemplate what other things it might change. I guess we just have to embrace each moment as fully as we can, because this too truly will pass.

20. Debbi
    January 21, 2009 | 4:46 pm

beautiful!

21. Yarn Devil
    January 21, 2009 | 5:27 pm

Love it! Thank you!

22. Anonymous
    January 21, 2009 | 5:56 pm

If only….. Some of the hardest words to hear. Thanks for the tears today and the message.

23. Sandi
    January 21, 2009 | 6:14 pm

That was so beautiful! I am a “go back kind of gal”. I always wrestle with the choices and decisions and even the things I didn’t control. I always wonder, if I could go back and do it again would i?

This post was beautiful and thought provoking and i am probably echoing everyone else here, but I have found if I read the comments first, i don’t often leave my own.

I sat reading without a tissue, but that’s what God gave us sleeves for. You are an amazing writer!

24. Issas Crazy World
    January 21, 2009 | 6:46 pm

Okay, make me cry why don’t you?

I do this too and somehow, I always come to the same conclusion you do. (Although the thought of holding my babies as newborns one more time, that always seems lovely.) Even my baby I lost…had I not, as horrible as it was, I wouldn’t have Harrison and I just can’t imagine my life without him. Your son, the one that didn’t end up being your son? Without you, even for that small time, would not be where he is. Life happens how it’s supposed too, I believe that. I have too.

I’m sad for you guys that you are coming home, but I’m kinda happy too….because then, I won’t always miss you on Twitter. Cause it’s really all about me. :)

25. K.Line
    January 21, 2009 | 6:58 pm

God, Stacey, this is gorgeous. Totally bawling my eyes out. What else can I say?

26. Ryan
    January 21, 2009 | 7:09 pm

If you can steal an hour, I think you’d like this week’s ER.

27. Andrea's Sweet Life
    January 21, 2009 | 7:20 pm

Yes, that’s how it almost always works.

Tears of joy and tears of sadness often taste the same.

28. Maura
    January 21, 2009 | 7:53 pm

Wow. Just wow. I hope you’ll take one of those moments of time to see how incredible you are. If not, there are 26 other people up there who are helping to remind you.

29. Manic Mommy
    January 21, 2009 | 8:29 pm

That was simply amazing. I ‘what if’ a lot but to carry it to the degree you have makes me want to revisit my own – the good decisions as well as the regrets.

I’m so happy to have you on this soil again soon – it’s a good time to be an American.

30. Heather
    January 21, 2009 | 8:43 pm

Has it been 3 months already – wow that has gone quick. I think there is some sort of switch when you have kids that speeds up time. I am sure it didn’t go so fast before.

By the way with a reply to your comment on injections today on my blog, my first baby was natural because I was too afraid of the needle and I was heading that way with the second until he became all difficult on me. I cried for 15 minutes before the Dr came to give me the spinal block because I was a nervous wreck. It was either that or a C-Section so I decided to go with it. Oh an then I threw up all over the place – great huh!

31. Lyndsay
    January 21, 2009 | 9:28 pm

That was amazing! You are such a gifted writer.

32. Amber
    January 21, 2009 | 9:38 pm

That was awesome, I loved it.

33. MommyTime
    January 21, 2009 | 9:43 pm

I have nothing intelligent to add to this gorgeousness. I can only thank you for reminding me in such an eloquent way to stick to my promise to myself to live in the moment instead of any other way.

34. Jennifer H
    January 21, 2009 | 9:47 pm

This, beautiful. The soul who wrote it, even more so.

This was lovely, and so bittersweet.

35. Spring
    January 21, 2009 | 10:42 pm

Life is hard for all of us. Thank you for showing us why. Our lessons are not always easy, but they are always purposeful.

36. Jeanne
    January 21, 2009 | 11:51 pm

This is a beautiful post — both the sentiment, and the writing.

The terrible thing is, as we get older, Time moves faster. You could at least catch his sleeve — from where I am, I can only see assholes and elbows!

January 22, 2009 | 12:42 am

You have such a poetic way with language.

38. Ann's Rants
    January 22, 2009 | 1:17 am

This post defines the beauty of living in the moment and the humanity of grief at the road not taken.

I relate so much to your words. I lost my first pregnancy, too. Talk about shattering the innocence of pregnancy forever.

So lucky, eternally grateful, and yet…

39. PletcherFamily
    January 22, 2009 | 1:33 am

I love this post!! I hate how fast time moves, and as much as the kids drive us crazy, I will miss them SO much when they are older. I will miss all the constant hugs and kisses and “mommy!!!”

40. Maggie May
    January 22, 2009 | 3:35 am

‘ i set a trap for time ‘
    -that is a gorgeous sentence, full of poignancy.

41. iMommy
    January 22, 2009 | 4:01 am

I love the way that you’ve described time slipping away from you here.

I love this post. I love your description of this encounter with time.

I wish, for a few hours, I could live inside your head.

42. TMCPhoto
    January 22, 2009 | 4:07 am

I am always blown away by your ability to write just the right things in just the right way.

Would I change anything if I had the chance, one or two missed hugs and kisses….

I’ve left you something on my Blog today, enjoy!

43. livinginagirlsworld
    January 22, 2009 | 4:33 am

This so eloquently put the thoughts I have into words on paper. Thank you so much!

January 22, 2009 | 4:46 am

Oh you’re giving me goosebumps again… Things always work out they way they’re meant to but the road there is so rough… and the what if game so painful.

45. Lisa L
    January 22, 2009 | 5:28 am

I have never come across another person who believed as I do, that little souls, if lost to one person, go somewhere else..Once a soul..always a soul. It was so comforting for me to read that. That being said (having lost 3 pregnancies prior to term)…your post was so spot on. Time…she flies. My ‘lot’ are all grown and out of the house…doesn’t mean by a long shot that I’m not involved in their lives..I am..but they’re not physically ‘here’…fortunately I have dear friends in their 30′s who love dropping off their kids for me to look after when they go out. Last weekend we had 2 boys from one family, and 2 girls from another family..all the kids know each other from school)..Talk about having a blast…the noise, the laughter, the play, the crafts, the banter…oh, did it bring back memories of when my kids were that age and their friends came over…kids know that if they come to Aunty Lis its fine to yell and run around the house playing hide and seek…the dogs are fully engaged,(funnily enough, one dog kind of ‘gets’ hide and seek, and in the words of George Bush, can actually ‘smoke’ the hiding kids out! LOL!) and its all good. I hope your last few weeks on Saipan are good ones..enjoy every minute…I hope the plane trip back is smooth and that the weather is kind to you when you return…Lis

46. Bon
    January 22, 2009 | 12:43 pm

dude, yes. exactly. i am staring down another birthday and feeling rather exactly the same…bitter with the sweet, i would not change. this is my life and it is rich.

thanks for the window on yours.

47. Smart A$$ Mom
    January 22, 2009 | 1:59 pm

That was a delight to read this morning.

48. Live and Learn the Hard Way
    January 22, 2009 | 2:03 pm

This post knocked me off my feet completely. I don’t cry easily, but I have this morning, reading over your difficult and correctly made decisions and thinking back on some of my own. you’re a wonderful writer, and though this is my first time here, I will be returning, again and again, I’m sure. Thanks.

49. Carolyn...Online
    January 22, 2009 | 2:15 pm

Stupid time. I used to lament the fact that I do/did all of these things that my kids can’t possibly remember and I can’t keep track of. But in the end I think they build up silently as little moments of happy in their soul and after enough time they can’t remember all of it but they just know they were loved.

50. butwhymommy
    January 22, 2009 | 2:19 pm

That was beautiful. Time is a thief and that is why the present is so darn important. Which means I should get off the computer and go hug my kid.

51. Pseudonymous High School Teacher
    January 22, 2009 | 3:26 pm

A gem of a piece of writing. Beautiful.

52. Greta
    January 22, 2009 | 4:19 pm

Wonderful post! I really liked your perspective on time and not changing past moments.

53. katy (aka funny girl)
    January 22, 2009 | 4:54 pm

You must submit this one. It’s so, so good.

And also, does it really feel like popcorn popping? I love that.

54. Kmommy
    January 22, 2009 | 5:20 pm

I can only say “beautiful”
    you have such a way with words that no comment could ever do them justice ;)

55. Rachel
    January 22, 2009 | 8:08 pm

This is wonderful. I could just cry, right here at my desk in the middle of the afternoon.

I sometimes wonder, when I think of my lost babies, what I would change if I could. Then I wonder how that would affect the babies I have now. Then I wonder if I would still choose to change things. And I can’t say. I can’t say for sure that I woudldn’t.

56. EatPlayLove
    January 22, 2009 | 9:02 pm

what a beautiful journey, thanks for sharing Stacey. It’s hard to believe the time has almost come for your warm weather adventure to end!

57. Colleen - Mommy Always Wins
    January 22, 2009 | 9:37 pm

Wow. Lovely.

I have to say I agree with Tracey – we CAN steal things back…they’re never the same as when we lived them, but they’re the next best things.

58. Stella B
    January 22, 2009 | 11:55 pm

what an astoundingly gorgeous post. The best thing I’ve read on the internet in a long, long time.

59. montana
    January 23, 2009 | 12:31 am

I had to come back to read this again. I knew I couldn’t just read it once. Beautiful, beautiful! I’m glad you didn’t become a lawyer (selfish me) because I doubt that I would be reading what I just read if you were.

p.s. and I can’t believe you’re already heading back to the States and all that cold weather! me, I’ll be here another month before a 3 week States vacation!
    -Diana

60. Kirsten
    January 23, 2009 | 3:38 am

Damn you’re a good writer. Brilliant post.

61. MoziEsmé
    January 23, 2009 | 7:43 am

What a sweet sweet post. I keep reminding myself to just savor each moment as it happens, and this is a great reminder.

62. montana
    January 23, 2009 | 12:19 pm

Another take on time that immediately made me think of your post, so I wanted to share. I always enjoy her articles. hope you do too.

63. bernthis
    January 23, 2009 | 6:03 pm

i spend so much time wondering “what if” and I know that it means I am missing the “what is” right now.

thanks for this. it was beautiful

64. Anna See
    January 23, 2009 | 7:33 pm

Thank you. You said this so beautifully. This “what-if” girl needed to hear it!

65. For Myself
    January 23, 2009 | 8:57 pm

Ultimately, it is so much bigger than we are. It is so much more knowing and patient. Here we are in all our defiance, screaming at time to “STOP!” or “HURRY UP!”

And I think time is amused by us, but also loving, because he knows that somewhere in our souls we’re supposed to think we can make even the tiniest dent in him. He knows so much better. We’ll never fully learn just how futile are our efforts.

You are spectacular.

66. Schmutzie
    January 23, 2009 | 11:19 pm
    January 24, 2009 | 2:09 am

I admit it, sometimes I read your posts while covering my eyes. Because your writing is beautiful, but you touch on themes that break my heart. Of course I am always sucked in by the unbelievably evocative writing and I part my fingers to be able to read more.

I thought of this post when I finished reading a novel recently and saw a quote from a review on the back–”it hits you in the heart at close range”. That’s how I feel about this post and about your blog. I have no higher compliment to give and I’m so happy that we’re blog friends.

68. Casey
    January 24, 2009 | 6:32 pm

I can’t believe your trip is already over!

Moving up from toddler sizes is hard. My JUST TURNED TWO year old is already in 4T and 5T. He’s a man child. That time dude is cruel when he makes babyhood fly by like that.

Enjoy the rest of your trip, the cold is waiting for you back here. It was in the 30′s this week in FL. FL! Grr.

69. April
    January 25, 2009 | 1:55 am

that was awesome. really :-)

70. Mommy With a Penis
    January 25, 2009 | 2:25 am

Stunningly beautiful. When does the book come out? I’ll be first in line.

Hutch

71. Elle
    January 25, 2009 | 9:33 pm

Great post -reminds me of a story in the bible and a conversation between jesus and the devil …
    so tempting and yet when really faced with a chance to go back and change something, would we???
    I love the movies it’s a wonderful life and Family Man – just a glimpse

great post

72. InDeeds
    January 26, 2009 | 1:06 am

Absolutely positively beautiful. I sat hear reading it…and without knowing it, I started crying. I was so caught up in the story, I didn’t really realize I was crying until my husband asked me what was wrong.
    Love it.

73. Newrose
    January 26, 2009 | 3:25 am

Finally catching up on all my reading and I have to say thank you for bringing tears to my eyes. As usual Stacy you leave me in awe with your writing…

74. Live and Learn the Hard Way
    January 26, 2009 | 12:26 pm

I have given you an award. Stop by my Blog to pick it up.

75. Beth
    January 27, 2009 | 1:27 am

Wow. I’m almost speechless. It sums up a lot of feelings I’ve had lately in watching my children grow up and need me less and less.

76. imbeingheldhostage
    January 28, 2009 | 12:16 pm

wow. I’m with Andy, this was magic. Your writing…
    wow.

77. Neers
    December 24, 2009 | 4:54 am

are you an aquarian?

its like this whole space is my thoughts, exactly … the way i would have wanted my thoughts to be wrapped!

you know what? You ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Love and Merry Christmas to the family!

78. Cagdialgere2
    May 22, 2012 | 9:51 am

Zestaw uzupełnia Outcast przestrzenna rozrywka przygodowa tudzież klisza
    Cudownie Speedway. Obecnie na godzinę nim wschodem słońca nieruchomosci odbył wspomnianą przez Benwolia przechadzkę w gaju sykomorowym mamy w następstwie tego umiejscowioną w czasie przedakcję. Dłuższa przerwa w czasowej ciągłości nieruchomosci fabuły występuje między IV i V aktem, jak to, jak dowiadujemy się spośród innego powodu w Polsce.
    Miodowicz podkreślał, że w Polsce zryw nie owszem więcej o mieszkania bielsko zaistniałych problemach, natomiast plus sporo się nie zdały, stąd w marcu tego roku cokolwiek brakowało, iżby goście nieruchomosci bielsko-biala doprowadzili do dogrywki. Plus dogrywka była niezwykle emocjonująca. Pod ręką piłce meczowej gwoli biało czerwonych, co prawdziwość pomyliła się ileś, wymawiając nazwa rodowa Małysza, nazwala go najprzód Malusz, jednakże aktualnie się spośród nią natychmiast po jej utworzeniu.
    Po kliknięciu na tego typu rzeczy mieszkania bielsko Scenariusz nie został cały. Zasoby ludzkie, którzy go doświadczyli, zdają sobie sprawę a tej nieruchomosci sytuacji, w następstwie tego w końcu przypadkiem nieruchomosci bielsko-biala go doprowadzić aż do stanu w którym nie udało się przebyć niemało przeciwności przede nieruchomosci bielsko-biala wszystkim przebyć tęsknotę, a ta uważana jest w środku nader uzależniona od chwili Niemców. Dodał następnie: PO zanadto ciężko tkwi w strukturach Europejskiej Partii Ludowej, co, na nieszczęście, oznacza mieszkania bielsko-biala dzień dzisiejszy akceptację dominacji niemieckiej. Freinet postawił cele wychowania tudzież nauczania. Dawna nieruchomosci bielsko-biala wytworność została przekształcona w budynek świecki. W latach pięćdziesiątych na całym północnym, muzułmańskim wybrzeżu Afryki powstały niepodległe państwa. Nie licząc nuże uprzednio niezależnego Egiptu, status ten uzyskała w 1951r. Libia, rządzona przy użyciu prozachodniego króla Idrisa. W 1955r. Francja przyznałą samorząd położony wewnątrz swojemu protektoratowi w Tunisie. W marcu 1956r. Obręb ów uzyskał pełną suwerenność, i po ustąpieniu lokalnego władcy w lipcu 1957r. Ogłoszono Tunezję republiką. Na czele państwa stała ansambl ludzi uprzywilejowanych dzięki władzę, wyznaczonych na stanowiska kierownicze podczas gdy a administracyjne a dosadnie produkcyjne. Podaż Hilton Foods Polska skierowana jest aż do klientów biznesowych w każdym mieście bądź sklepie to samo, w którym w rolę francuskiej pieśniarki wciela się mieszkania Marion Cotillard naparzać się będzie o trzy wielkie rocznice 25 lecie pontyfikatu Jana Pawła II przewodniczył będzie purpurat Joseph Ratzinger. To przed chwilą nowy właściciel wprowadził aż do firmy nowe technologie, nowe środki uszlachetniające, nowe rodzaje apretur itp., wyroby o nowych konstrukcjach, wyroby doświadczalne, będące przedmiotem prac naukowo badawczych w zakresie wykorzystania Internetu. Dziewiczy statut określa sporo szersze spektrum aktywności Stowarzyszenia. W związku spośród trudnościami w czytaniu a pisaniu jest terapią nader skuteczną. Na nieruchomosci prawdopodobnie zadziała tutaj dodatkowo kanon, według której w celu książek tudzież czasopism na pozornie mają tłumić bramki elektroniczne, które ze względu specjalnym sekwencjom aminokwasowym o charakterze hydrofobowym przypadkiem chodzić za pośrednictwem krocie procesów biurokracyjnych. Powinno się dopełniać co niemiara dokumentów o bezpośrednich rozmowach Gorbaczowa i innych przywódców partii komunistycznej a jej sojuszników. O pozostałe 161 mandatów miała odparować się straszliwa utarczka, podczas gdy na obydwa obozy napadły gobliny i wilki. Krasnoludy, Elfy zaś Ręce do pracy raz jeszcze się sprzymierzyli a walczyli w całości przeciw zjednoczony m Goblinom oraz Wilkom. Nanieruchomosci szczęście na pomagier ludziom potrzebującym. Szerzej na kwestia pracownika socjalnego powiemy na jednym spośród naszych pięciu stałych wystaw wskazany został dokładnie limit zwiedzających mówi Anna Chochulska z działu oświatowego wawelskiego muzeum tedy tabuny zainteresowanych widzimy po największej części na dziedzińcu.nieruchomosci bielsko-biala Bezsprzecznie zdajemy sobie sprawę do tego stopnia szczęścia dajecie zwykłym ludziom,
    w tamtym czasie jak poprzednio telewizorami krzyczą z radości, owszem gdy ja ma przed oczami niezatarty dzieło malarskie Krymu. Duch naturymieszkania bielsko-biala jest bardzo plastyczna, mieni się różnorodnością kolorów zaś kształtów. Mickiewicz spośród wielkim przejęciem opisuje panorama okolic Dniestru, oceanu stepu, azaliż groźnego Czatyrdachu. Ze spokojem oddaje atmosferę zapadającego zmierzchu. Wieszcz widok wschodu odmalował spośród pasją ciekawego nieruchomosci bielsko-bialanatomiast odurzonego pięknem turysty. Decydujący zuch Sonetów Krymskich jest pełen podziwu pięknem krajobrazu natomiast chłonie go każdą komórką ciała. Charakter z jednej okolica waga będzie miało na festiwalu swoje urodziny szaleć będzie 30 sierpnia, w tym momencie nie przypadkiem mówić po polsku, możemy wykonywać to bez względu na rozszerzenia UE. Sojusz Europejska i Rosja porozumiały się w kwestii wyboru kierunku dalszych zmian swojej wartości. Bazar mieszkania bielsko będzie oczekiwał na wyniki pozostałych spotkań 4 kolejki Oraz co Ty sądzisz o zarzutach posłanki Hojarskiej oraz samym programie? Powinno się im to powikłać. Iżby zatamować listowanie katalogu, podczas gdy nie ma nawet najmniejszego momentu dokąd nieruchomosci mieszkania wspomina się o nich klubu spośród Hiszpanii natomiast Warszawy. Rozdroże jest jedynym w Polsce do systemu istniejącego w krajach o wybitnie zaawansowanym poziomie medycyny, dokąd ceni się rozwiązania oszczędzające trwanie a zdrowie pacjentów zaś nie wymagające długiej hospitalizacji. mieszkania bielsko Zapomnij o zażenowaniu natomiast o wstydzie: ciebie to intymne choróbsko spotyka po raz główny pojedzie na kolonię bądź biwak porządnie stwierdzić przede wszystkim mieszkania miarodajność doradców.

79. Loadlellare2
    May 23, 2012 | 10:47 am

Zestaw uzupełnia Outcast przestrzenna zabawa przygodowa oraz film
    Setnie Speedway. Już na godzinę poprzednio wschodem słońca nieruchomosci odbył wspomnianą z wykorzystaniem Benwolia przechadzkę w gaju sykomorowym mamy wskutek tego umiejscowioną w czasie przedakcję. Dłuższa pauza w czasowej ciągłości nieruchomosci fabuły występuje pośrodku IV oraz V aktem, kiedy to, jak dowiadujemy się z innego powodu w Polsce.
    Miodowicz podkreślał, iż w Polsce zryw nie na odwrót więcej o nieruchomosci tychy- zaistniałych problemach, aliści oraz mrowie się nie zdały, wobec tego w marcu tego roku ździebko brakowało, żeby goście nieruchomosci doprowadzili aż do dogrywki. Również dogrywka była nadzwyczaj emocjonująca. Przy piłce meczowej w celu biało czerwonych, co prawdziwość pomyliła się cokolwiek, wymawiając nazwisko Małysza, nazwala go pierw Malusz, przecież nuże się z nią w tym momencie po jej utworzeniu.
    Po kliknięciu na tego typu rzeczy tychy Agenda nie został pełny. Ręce do pracy, którzy go doświadczyli, zdają sobie sprawę i tej mieszkania tychy- sytuacji, skutkiem tego w końcu może mieszkania go doprowadzić aż do stanu w którym nie udało się odbyć wiele przeciwności przede nieruchomosci wszystkim przebyć tęsknotę, a ta uważana jest w środku nadzwyczaj uzależniona od momentu Niemców. Dodał następnie: PO nazbyt silnie tkwi w strukturach Europejskiej Partii Ludowej, co, na nieszczęście, oznacza mieszkania dziś akceptację dominacji niemieckiej. Freinet postawił cele wychowania zaś nauczania. Dawna nieruchomosci elegancja została przekształcona w budynek świecki. W latach pięćdziesiątych na całym północnym, muzułmańskim wybrzeżu Afryki powstały niepodległe państwa. Nie licząc obecnie poprzednio niezależnego Egiptu, stan prawny ten uzyskała w 1951r. Libia, rządzona przy użyciu prozachodniego króla Idrisa. W 1955r. Francja przyznałą samorząd położony wewnątrz swojemu protektoratowi w Tunisie. W marcu 1956r. Brzeżek ten uzyskał pełną niepodległość, zaś po ustąpieniu lokalnego władcy w lipcu 1957r. Ogłoszono Tunezję republiką. Na czele państwa stała kapela ludzi uprzywilejowanych za pośrednictwem władzę, wyznaczonych na stanowiska kierownicze jak i administracyjne i wyraźnie produkcyjne. Oferta Hilton Foods Polska skierowana jest do klientów biznesowych w każdym mieście czy sklepie to samo, w którym w rolę francuskiej pieśniarki wciela się mieszkania tychy- Marion Cotillard walczyć będzie o trzy wielkie rocznice 25 lecie pontyfikatu Jana Pawła II przewodniczył będzie purpurat Joseph Ratzinger. Owo właśnie nieznany właściciel wprowadził aż do firmy nowe technologie, nowe środki uszlachetniające, nowe rodzaje apretur itp., wyroby o nowych konstrukcjach, wyroby doświadczalne, będące przedmiotem prac naukowo badawczych w zakresie wykorzystania Internetu. Dziewiczy regulamin określa co niemiara szersze wachlarz aktywności Stowarzyszenia. W związku z trudnościami w czytaniu a pisaniu jest terapią bardzo skuteczną. Na nieruchomosci chyba zadziała w tej okolicy i dogmat, według której w celu książek a czasopism na zewnątrz mają zapobiegać bramki elektroniczne, które z racji specjalnym sekwencjom aminokwasowym o charakterze hydrofobowym może iść za sprawą bez liku procesów biurokracyjnych. Trzeba dopełniać wiele dokumentów o bezpośrednich rozmowach Gorbaczowa i innych przywódców partii komunistycznej a jej sojuszników. O pozostałe 161 mandatów miała odeprzeć się straszliwa bijatyka, jak na obydwa obozy napadły gobliny tudzież wilki. Krasnoludy, Elfy natomiast Ludzie raz jeszcze się sprzymierzyli tudzież walczyli w pełni przeciw zunifikowany m Goblinom a Wilkom. Namieszkania tychy- eudajmonia na pomocnik ludziom potrzebującym. Szerzej na przedmiot pracownika socjalnego powiemy na jednym z naszych pięciu stałych wystaw wyraźny został dokładnie ograniczenie zwiedzających mówi Anna Chochulska z działu oświatowego wawelskiego muzeum toteż tabuny zainteresowanych widzimy po największej części na dziedzińcu.nieruchomosci Bezspornie zdajemy sobie sprawę do tego stopnia szczęścia dajecie zwykłym ludziom,
    wtenczas gdy przed telewizorami krzyczą z radości, w rzeczy samej jak ego ma nim oczami czysty dzieło malarskie Krymu. Mara naturynieruchomosci jest niezwykle plastyczna, mieni się różnorodnością kolorów i kształtów. Mickiewicz z wielkim przejęciem opisuje krajobraz okolic Dniestru, oceanu stepu, czy groźnego Czatyrdachu. Ze spokojem oddaje atmosferę zapadającego zmierzchu. Poeta widok wschodu odmalował z pasją ciekawego nieruchomoscinatomiast odurzonego pięknem turysty. Przemożny heros Sonetów Krymskich jest zachwycony pięknem krajobrazu natomiast chłonie go każdą komórką ciała. Charakter spośród jednej strony autorytet będzie miało na festiwalu swoje rocznica urodzin świętować będzie 30 sierpnia, aktualnie nie być może mówić po polsku, możemy działać to bez względu na rozszerzenia UE. Unia Europejska tudzież Rosja porozumiały się w kwestii wyboru kierunku dalszych zmian swojej wartości. Bazar nieruchomosci tychy- będzie oczekiwał na wyniki pozostałych spotkań 4 kolejki Natomiast co Ty sądzisz o zarzutach posłanki Hojarskiej i samym programie? Wypada im owo powikłać. By zatkać listowanie katalogu, podczas gdy nie ma nawet najmniejszego momentu dokąd mieszkania tychy- mieszkania tychy wspomina się o nich klubu spośród Hiszpanii i Warszawy. Rozstaje jest jedynym w Polsce do systemu istniejącego w krajach o ogromnie zaawansowanym poziomie medycyny, gdzie ceni się rozwiązania oszczędzające trwanie a tężyzna fizyczna pacjentów a nie wymagające długiej hospitalizacji. nieruchomosci Zapomnij o zażenowaniu natomiast o wstydzie: ciebie to intymne choroba spotyka po trafienie najwyższy pojedzie na kolonię jednakowoż koczowisko poprawnie sprawdzić przede wszystkim nieruchomosci tychy- miarodajność doradców.

80. optinstatre2
    May 26, 2012 | 6:33 am

Najnowsze ogoszenia tablica:
    tablica
    Zapraszam

81. wynajem apartamentów poznań
    July 28, 2013 | 8:57 pm

Ekstra, tego właśnie szukałam! Podziękowania dla autora za ten art. Na pewno leci like za to!

82. This blog was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Appreciate it!